Carrier Contact Numbers:
- USPS: 1-800-742-5877
- FedEx: 1-800-463-3339
- USPS: 1-800-275-8777
SK Boutique is not responsible for:
- Delays with UPS, FedEx or US Postal Service shipping
- International Duties or Customs Charges
- Lost, damaged, or marked delivered items. To file a claim with the carrier, please click one of the following links:
UPS Claims Support: https://www.ups.com/us/en/support/file-a-claim.page
FedEx Claims Support: https://www.fedex.com/en-us/customer-support/claims.html
USPS Claims Support: https://www.usps.com/help/claims.htm
Wrong Address Disclaimer
- It is the buyer's responsibility to make sure that they enter the shipping address correctly. We are not responsible if a package is shipped back to us due to an incorrect or undeliverable address. We do our best to speed up processing and shipping times; hence, there is a minimal time gap to cancel/change your order or change its address. If you decide to cancel your order or change your shipping address, please contact us via email at email@example.com as soon as you place your order. We will do our best to make the change; however, we cannot guarantee that we will do so.
- If there is a problem with your tracking number or package delivery, please contact the courier directly before contacting us. Please allow 1-4 business days for your tracking information to show. In some rare cases, tracking information may not update, but you will still receive your order. Please contact us after the estimated delivery time has passed. We do not work for any Shipping Carriers and are no longer responsible for the items once they are delivered to the carrier.
All our shipments include Tracking with Delivery Confirmation. If your tracking information confirms that the item has been delivered to your order address, but you have not received your order, please contact the carrier directly to investigate this issue. We cannot be held accountable for packages where tracking information states the package has been delivered to your order address.